Sunday, June 17, 2012

11 weeks old

Hello again! Another cacti-article over here. I'm getting kind of bored, writing about seedlings. Yeah, yeah... They're having more spines... Blablabla....

INDEX

  1.  The beginning, sown at 1-4-2012 and one week later.
  2. 15-4-2012, 2 weeks old.
  3. 22-4-2012, 3 weeks old.
  4. 29-4-2012, quite the same.
  5. 20-5-2012, 7 weeks old.
  6. 17-6-2012, 11 weeks old.
  7. 20-6-2013, more than 1 year old.
Don't get me wrong. I'm still crazy about cacti, but it's just that there is not much to write about them anymore. Sure... They're doing all fine and if you look well, you can see that they're becoming bigger, having more spines and stuff like that, but besides posting some photos to show their progress, there's not much to talk about.
 
Of course I'll keep you guys updated if something 'amazing' happens! (like T. articulatus making some moves) Don't you worry! =P It's just that my blog was starting to look a bit too serious and that's just not my thing. Life should be fun for most of the time and so should my blog be. Now what the hell should I write about now?! Well, I'll just show you a photo of some wildlife I've created on my balcony:

Wild-life! Well...

 It was my meaning to create something that doesn't look 'organized'. Just some nice colours together and see what happens. Because of all the plants (there's a lot more), a lot of bumblebees and other insects are invading our balcony at the moment.

Time to wake up my very pretty wife and have some breakfast with her. =) Yeah, I can say that I'm a very happy man. I have everything I want right now and we'll see what the future brings.





No comments:

Post a Comment